Rotary Screw / Reciprocating Ammonia Compressor Lubricant
Synthetic Ammonia Compressor Lubricant represents the next generation of 2-stage hydrocracked ammonia refrigeration lubricants. This lubricant is an enhanced version of the technology used by most OEMs. It offers reduced solubility with ammonia, less oil carryover, and better pump-ability even under extremely low-temperature conditions.
Our Ammonia Compressor Lubricant is also completely top-off compatible with most normal paraffinics, naphthenics, alkylbenzenes, PAOs, and single-stage hydrocracked products.
The NXT-717 product replaces our SL-R717 series of products (which remain available).
- Specifically designed for use in ammonia refrigeration compressors
- Low volatility, resulting in less carryover to evaporators
- Thermal and oxidative stability promotes longer fluid life and extended oil-drain intervals
- Low solubility with ammonia
- Increased protection against rust, corrosion, carbon and varnish
- High viscosity index for superior pumpability at lower temperatures and better protection at high temperatures
- Excellent film strength and anti-wear properties for better protection of compressor parts
- High flash and auto-ignition points for added safety
- Pour point enhanced as a result of the addition of proprietary additives