Food Grade Spiral Freezer Lubricant
Our Spiral Freeze Lubricant (SL-SF-FG) is formulated specifically for spiral freezers operating at extremely low temperatures including cyrogenic freezing temperatures. It is carefully blended with synthetic base fluids and special additives to provide excellent protection against wear and outstanding cold-temperaure fluidity – a rare combination in a food-grade formulation. SL-SF-FG meets USDA H-1 requirements for incidental food contact and complies with requirements for FDA 21 CFR 178.3570. It offers excellent performance in a wide range of temperatures including sub-zero temperatures. It also offers excellent demulsibility (water separation) as well as rust, corrosion, deposit, and water-washout resistance to protect components. In addition, SL-SF80FG resists fling-off and is designed to remain on the chain for maximum lubrication and protection.
Start Up aerosol cans are available by the case.
- Food-Grade Formulation that meets USDA H1 requirements and complies with FDA 21 CFR 178.3570
- Very High Viscosity Index for Enhanced Lubrication and Superior Protection at Low Temperatures
- Excellent Film Strength and Anti-Wear Properties
- Outstanding Cold-Temperatures Fluidity
- Resists Fling-Off and Remains on the Chain for Maximum Lubrication and Protection
- High Stability and Demulsibility in Wet Environments
- Excellent Rust, Corrosion, and Deposit Resistance
- Non-Toxic/ Non-Hazardous